By Augusto Fuschini
Augusto Fuschini, engenheiro civil (1843-1911)
Este livro apresenta «A architectura religiosa na Edade Média», de Augusto Fuschini.
- Parte I. Origens Da Architectura Christã
- A Lucta Entre O Paganismo E O Christianismo
- Os Tres Primeiros Seculos Do Christianismo
- As Invasões Dos Barbaros
- Parte Ii. Os Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Latino
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Byzantino
- Acção Reciproca Dos Dois Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Parte Iii. Os Estylos Christãos Definitivos
- Synthese Social Dos Seculos Xi E Xii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Romanico
- A Sé Patriarchal De Lisboa E A Sua Restauração
- Synthese Social Do Seculo Xiii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Ogival
- O Estylo Ogival Entre Nós
- Parte Iv. O Mosteiro De Santa Maria Da Victoria
- Origens E Construcção Do Mosteiro
- O Estylo Architectonico Do Mosteiro
- As Epochas Da Construcção Do Mosteiro
- Descripção Geral Dos Edificios Da Primeira Epocha
- Relação Dos Architectos E Mestres
Read Online or Download A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Similar architecture books
"This number of twenty of Texas' proudest architectural achievements is a tiny sampling of the state's wealthy, yet little-heralded, architectural historical past. The visible presentation of those structures in Richard Payne's insightful photos is proof sufficient to any scholar of Texas tradition that there are deep and significant tracks of our civilization within the state's outfitted atmosphere.
A lot has been written for utilizing SketchUp within the development shell and its dating to the surroundings or the location. much less aid has been supplied to inside designers who paintings on a daily basis with fabrics, textures, lighting fixtures and colours, and want sturdy visible communique so their rules will be understood through their viewers.
This two-volume e-book explores how the nice structures of britain undergo witness to one thousand years of the nation’s background. In all ages, funding in iconic structures reaches a climax whilst the existing mode of construction is working such a lot successfully, surplus wealth is such a lot ample, and the dominant category principles preferrred.
Loadbearing platforms are the foundation of any constitution. to be able to supply structure scholars with an simply comprehensible creation to the sphere of aiding constructions, this quantity starts with the basics of lots and forces after which strikes directly to construction elements and at last to loadbearing structures, including their attribute attributes.
- Traditional Chinese Architect: Hmong Building (Chinese Edition)
- Architecture and Energy: Performance and Style
- War and the City
- Design Management (PocketArchitecture)
- Architecture and Urban Form in Kuala Lumpur: Race and Chinese Spaces in a Postcolonial City
Additional resources for A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition)
A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) by Augusto Fuschini